Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Today is..

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can i call you peter pan?..*smooch*

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have a feeling, darlin', that you may call me anything in the book and I'd still come running....*sigh*

    ------------------
    I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...

    [This message has been edited by Father Dave (edited February 21, 2002).]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Oh really?..*thinks on it*..anything..hmmm..I'll be back..in the meantime..post us some poetry please.. biggrin

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why should i feel
    so dependent?
    Maybe it's because i
    know that shells are
    so easily
    shattered, and
    after all-
    what more would be left
    of me if
    ever you should
    leave?


    dam

    ------------------
    I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...

    [This message has been edited by Father Dave (edited February 21, 2002).]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Nothing seems longer
    than waiting for
    a phone call
    that never
    came...


    dam

  6. #16
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Father Dave.....I know that better than anyone....


    waiting for the call..... or...getting the call.....that doesn't say..what you want to hear......




    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    damn..took me awhile...umm father forgive me??..*smooches u again*..whats your number?..i'll call.. biggrin

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My child, how long has it been since your last confession?

    ------------------
    I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Way overdue i'm thinking..*L

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *closes door;slides screen; begins to listen*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •